The Law Boutique is the world’s first Legal Optimisation company, dedicated to making Legal functions more efficient, scaleable and on-brand than ever.
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house legal teams with everything they need to transform their Legal function into a commercial advantage.
Since we were founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health and Depop. We’re growing quicker than ever and we need your help!
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture. Check out our team profiles here.
The role 👀
We’re looking for a Social Media and Operations Analyst to join our team. Reporting to our Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of creative social media and marketing content across a number of platforms. You will also support the Leadership Team on administrative tasks as and when required.
We’re really looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! We want someone tech savvy with bags of enthusiasm, innovation, and a great sense of humour.
What you’ll be doing 🤔Supporting our Operations Manager with creating, scheduling and posting unique social media content across multiple platforms
- Planning and adhering to content calendars to schedule posts on different social media platforms
- Assisting with website marketing content and maintenance
- Copywriting for newsletters
- Helping to plan social media campaigns to reach a wider audience, increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Helping to maintain a constant presence on social media platforms
- Researching PR opportunities
- Administrative duties to support the wider company
What we’re looking for 👀
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience with marketing tools and social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Knowledge of Hootsuite, HubSpot or Mailchimp is an added bonus!
- Someone with bright ideas, enthusiasm and epic organisational and time management skills to carry those ideas through
What now? 🤙
If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email email@example.com to let us know why you think you would be a good fit, attach your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch 🚀
Be quick, our deadline for applicants is midnight on Monday the 31st May 2021.