Join our team
Join us at The Law Boutique. We are alway open to speak to experienced lawyers who want to change they way they work as well as Law, Social Media and Marketing interns.
We are actively recruiting for a 3-5 year PQE, UK qualified solicitor.
Experience: 3-5 PQE experience, both private practice and in-house experience
Do you have a passion for technology and the start-up ecosystem? This boutique law firm was created to provide modern legal advice to start-ups and high growth companies. You will be given a platform to progress your career whilst dealing with an exceptional quality of clients from high-growth tech companies to established fintechs, often with an international element.
This recently established practice has experienced incredible growth over the last year due to the quality of work and strong client relationships. By offering clients a turn-key solution with competitive pricing, the company has expanded both the team and clients to fit its agile business model.
They have a particularly strong reputation for their work with Fintech clients, specifically around GDPR and blockchain and are working with some of the largest fintech brands in the UK.
A modern practice which operates with a lean start-up business model, the firm uses digital and tech solutions to deliver maximum value to their clients, delivering both a legal and commercial impact on day to day operations.
The firm is seeking to recruit an Associate to its practice
You will be joining a growing team dealing with large Fintech and new technology clients from day one. This will involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, advising clients and helping legal teams within fast growth scale ups streamline their processes and become more efficient.
The client base are a mix of high growth start-ups and established companies across a range of sectors including Fintech, Health tech, Insurtech and Blockchain.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment and progress quickly to senior level to help oversee management and new business decisions.
· You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong, long-term relationships with people
· You will be Lawyer with 3-5 years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience)
· You will have both in-house and private practice experience
· The ability to work flexibly with high growth companies to established companies
· You will have a good technical knowledge, specifically of GDPR, technology contracts and commercial agreements
· You will be a commercially minded and problem solving individual
· Understanding of new technologies applied to finance and the legal implications
· Ambition to grow quickly and progress on to a leadership role
· Knowledge of legal tech solutions
· Team player, easy-going and willingness to learn
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to reach out for a confidential conversation
LAW STUDENTS AND LEGAL INTERNS
We welcome highly driven, creative law students or grads looking for some work experience or who would like to contribute to our blog.