The Law Boutique is the world’s first Legal Optimisation company, dedicated to making Legal functions more efficient, scaleable and on-brand than ever.
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house teams with everything they need to supercharge their Legal function and power business growth.
Since we were founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health and Depop. We’re growing quicker than ever and we need your help!
Our approach (in a nutshell):
👆 Customer first, human-centric
🎎 High quality, professional advice
🚀 Agile, efficient, commercial – no ‘over-lawyering’
🤔 Inquisitive, curious, and not afraid to ask
💧 Open, transparent and clear
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture.
Check out our team profiles here.
What you’ll be doing 🤔
- Assisting the legal team with reviewing commercial contracts
- Assisting the team with creation of contract databases and organisation of contract
- Carry out in-depth research into legal issues
- Support the legal operations team with the design, implementation and roll-out of legal optimisation projects
- Getting stuck into other areas of the business where you can – legal design, optimisation and technology!
What we’re looking for 👀
- Law degree or equivalent (GDL or foreign qualified)
- Excellent written English skills
- Right to work in the UK
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit! We want someone with bags of enthusiasm, empathy, and a great sense of humour
- Epic organisational and time management skills, and experience in managing competing demands
- Experience in conducting research
- Experience in a start-up, fintech, bank, technology, or e-commerce business (desired but not essential)
What now? 🤙
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch 🚀
Be quick, our deadline for applicants is midnight on Monday the 12th April 2021.