Privacy notice: overview
1. Data collection
What data do you collect?
Not much, just your name, email address, IP address and device information.
2. Data processing
How is my data used?
- Provide you with our excellent legal services
- Make our site better and make sure that what’s on our site is presented in the most effective way
- Let you take part in our interactive features on our site
- Keep our site safe and secure.
3. Data sharing
Who do you share my data with?
- Operational software providers, you know Google Drive and the like
- CRM providers, so we can market to you about our wonderful services (HubSpot comes to mind)
- Our website host, because that’s how we show you this top class content
- Analytic and search engine providers, so we can keep our site (yes, this one) tip-top
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our site
- With other people and organisations when the law says we don’t have a choice (soz)
4. Data storage
Where is my data stored?
Our staff are based in the UK but your data will be transferred to the US if the third-parties we share data with are located there.
5. My rights
- Ask us for a copy
- Ask us to correct it if we have it wrong
- Ask us to delete it
- Ask us to stop or restrict processing it
- Ask us to send it to another company in a sensible way (e.g. not on a floppy disk)
- Withdraw your consent if you’ve given it to us